Peace Of Mind Shipping Protection
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE.
Protect your parcel with just a small fee based upon value of contents and you'll be covered if lost, stolen or damaged in transit.
*We offer a one-time replacement only. If an order was lost or stolen the first time, we highly suggest shipping to a new address as it is likely to occur again. We require customers to acknowledge and agree to these terms prior to replacing order.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST OR STOLEN:
Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We require that you allow FIVE business days for your parcel to be delivered. Please report to us within 10 days if your item is marked delivered but NOT received. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and tries a redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbors.
- You have 10 days to report to us of lost / stolen status for us to replace. After 10 days, the replacement period expires and is null and void.
- STOLEN Orders Over $99 - must file and submit a copy of a Police Report if considered stolen if it has a delivered notice and be reported within 10 days of the delivery date. If a report is not submitted, a replacement will be ineligible.
We reserve the right to class this as a ‘delay’ if there is a high volume of parcels in the network and we are aware of delays, otherwise we will offer a replacement.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit - clothing is wet, stained, torn etc.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit.
Please contact us at email@example.com immediately if your items have arrived damaged or if something is missing. Submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped. This may be due to inventory issues or dispatch delays
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen courier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resellable condition
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1-2 working days. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: PEACE OF MIND CLAIM for order #12345
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting PEACE OF MIND shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with use regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
This is our in-house protection policy. PEACE OF MIND shipping protection is non refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
We will follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.